Download Product Literature
EnvCTR™ - Environmental Compliance Tracking and Reporting
Cloud-based system for meeting compliance reporting requirements for energy and environmental
equipment located in multiple facilities. Provides readily customizable reporting of energy
consumption, equipment run-times, emissions and other targeted compliance reporting to meet
applicable environmental and air quality permitting compliance regulations , such as
Part 70 – Title V permit requirements for stationary sources.
Based on the same versatile design approach as our E2DR® suite, we have developed
EnvCTR™: a unique product specifically architected as an 1-stop solution for meeting
environmental compliance tracking and reporting requirements.
Key features of EnvCTR:
- Enables client to meet environmental and air quality permit-compliance regulations.
- Track and report on equipment located in multiple facilities.
- Out-of-the-box support for a wide variety of emission units: boilers, cooling towers, generators, fire pumps, paint booths, dust collectors, storage tanks, dry cleaning units, blast cabinets, gas nozzles, printing presses, etc. Additional equipment types can be readily added at any time.
- Easily track consumption of multiple fuel types: electricity, natural gas, gasoline, low sulfur diesel fuel, petroleum solvent and additional user-defined fuel types.
- Built-in capability to handle a comprehensive list of materials, emission factors, emission types, operation types, operation units, rating units, and permit types.
- Enables reporting accurate emissions by supporting multiple emissions calculations and separate emission factors down to each piece of equipment and emission type (CO2, SOX, etc).
- Track all expended work materials (paints, inks, etc) and their corresponding MSDS for that particular equipment/facility.
- Data can be readily grouped by facilities, emission types, etc to match units with reporting responsibilities.
- Built-in robust data audit trail and assured reproducibility of reports to ensure compliance.
- Readily customizable reports covering energy consumption, equipment run-times, monthly usage, emissions, and annual and semi-annual compliance certification reporting requirements.
- Provides customizable 12-month usage vs. limits reporting and automatic alerts to all stakeholders on entered data exceeding limits to avoid permit violation penalties.
- Perform facility compliance audits via system generated forms and store audit reports in system.
- Customizable role-based access to data, approvals, and reports.
- Library feature for storage and ready access to all compliance documents.
- No hardware or software investment from the client: just Web access.
- Cloud-based solution that is secure, reliable, and available 24/7.
- Compatible with all major internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- Hosted in a SAS 70 Type II certified facility, with a managed firewall and backup service, and compliance with HIPPA, SOX, FISMA, and GLBA.
** To arrange a live product demo, please contact us.