Many utilities need a cost-effective and flexible system to track,
approve and report on program applications. V-TECH's DataPro module is intended to meet this need.
It has the capability to permit program staff in multiple utility territories to enter program rebate
application requests, have them automatically validated using customizable criteria,
dynamically calculate applicable rebates and energy savings as defined for each program,
permit the utility PM to approve/reject the requests, and generate reports for each individual program,
the portfolio of programs at each utility and for the complete portfolio as a whole.
Key features of DataPro™:
- All the tracking capabilities of full DataStore™
- Built-in support for managing DSM Programs from multiple territories or utilities makes this
product a perfect solution for Co-operatives
- Simple, Manual Data Entry
- All data is time-stamped and can never be deleted, ensuring that you can always
reproduce any report you've ever generated
- All data is stored by a safe, reliable, third-party hosting company, and data back-ups
are made on a regular basis
Why choose DataPro™?
- A cheaper, slimmed-down version of the full DataStore™
is a more cost-effective solution for smaller utilities or groups of utilities
- Flat licensing cost. We will not nickel-and-dime you based on number of
user accounts, number of programs, or amount of data!**
- Entirely web-based and passsword-protected, requiring NO investment by your internal IT department, and
accessible to authorized users from any internet-capable computer
- We are experienced with the utility industry and can work with you to plan
your DSM Programs' specifications
- We can have DataPro ready and deployed for your utility within meer weeks!*
* Deployment time varies based on the customization requirements of the client.
** For more details on pricing, contact us.