Download Product Literature
V-TECH offers E2DR®, a sophisticated software product family that enables utilities to implement,
track and manage energy efficiency, demand-side management, and renewable energy programs.
We have enabled client utilities, through the use of our E2DR DataStore™ integrated with our
DashBoard™, to rapidly develop and manage complex program portfolios.
This scalable and customizable solution fully met the needs of utility clients with sophisticated
program tracking, analytics and reporting functions.
However, we found there was a need for a simplified version of the DataStore for utilities with
smaller programs. One that the user can set up and manage on their own: i.e., a version that
can be offered on a self-serve basis allowing users to handle data input as well as track and
report one or more programs. V-TECH developed DSPrime™ to meet this need.
It features an easy online sign up process and it requires no licensing fees or long term
recurring costs. Put simply, users get several key features offered in the full DataStore
product for a fraction of the price.
Key features of DSPrime™:
- No hardware or software investment: just internet access
- Built-in support for demand side management programs such as conservation, demand-reduction, and renewables for electric, gas, and water utilities
- Handle data entry, tracking and reporting for one or more programs
- Enable user to quickly set up program from pre-set program specification template and ability to customize to match to their energy or water conservation measures
- Robust set of reporting features, including portfolio reports when multiple program data are entered
- Export Excel extracts of data for further analysis
- Provide pre-formatted screen views for printing and use in other reports
- Has built-in data QC, time-stamped audit trail and regulatory compliance
- Is a consistent data source for Measurement & Verification activities
- Web-hosted solution that is secure, reliable, repeatable and available 24/7
- Simple, straightforward pricing: no additional fees based on size of program
- Any data entered into DSPrime is readily exportable to the full DataStore product
- Easy-to-follow online instructions on how to set up the program, enter data and view reports
- Includes access to a support forum where you can get help and advice from E2DR experts and fellow DSPrime users (DSM program managers such as yourself)
DSPrime is perfect for project managers with relatively small budgets yet interested in a
streamlined tool to track, monitor and report on their programs. It’s also an ideal option for
project managers with complex program requirements – they can use DSPrime to easily manage small
programs [such as low income or grant programs] or simply to try out the key features of the E2DR
product suite before migrating to the full DataStore.
Ready to Track with DSPrime?
Already Tracking with DSPrime?