V-TECH was founded in 1992 focused on new product and technology development.
We started out helping our clients develop new products for energy utilities, home networking/smart homes,
communications networking, consumer electronics and environmental compliance markets. Over the next several years,
we saw these market sectors converge driven by deregulation, technological innovations, the Internet and Web
technologies. As a result, we also evolved to work closely with customers in the energy efficiency, renewables,
demand-side management and integrated energy & environmental services management fields.
We bring over 40 years of industry domain and product development expertise with proven experience in delivering
products that enable our customers to effectively manage their programs and meet compliance reporting needs.
Our industry leading E2DR® product suite enables utility industry companies to track, evaluate, and manage (DSM)
programs. It's the proven, scalable, and customizable 1-stop solution providing program tracking, reporting,
analytics, and management functions.
Our EnvCTR™ product suite enables customers subject to Title V environmental and air quality permit compliance
tracking and reporting requirements. This proven product can track and report on equipment located in multiple
facilities via an integrated Web-based platform eliminating issues caused by scattered data in inconsistent formats.
Selected key achievements and impressive results delivered for our clients to date include:
- We have delivered tracking and reporting for over $480 million worth of energy efficiency, demand response and renewable program portfolios.
- These have included over 60 different programs spanning residential, commercial, industrial and governmental markets.
- Using E2DR, our customers have reported over 2.7 billion kWh and over 1,500 MW of savings: just the energy savings amounts to over $270 million using an average cost of $0.10/kWh. Given the fact that many of these programs have several measures with estimated measure life of 10 years or more, several more millions of dollars' worth of savings have been already banked by our clients to meet future year targets.
- So far, we have handled data from over 30 leading implementation contractors who are now familiar with interacting with the E2DR product suite making it that much easier and faster for our clients to get started with their DSM program activities.
- EnvCTR consistently delivers ROI of less than 1 year through a combination of avoided non-compliance fines and savings of staff time.
And, we are constantly looking for ways to help more clients to achieve similar impressive results.