18. February 2011 08:58
As we were going over the plans for the coming year, I decided to look back and see what we have accomplished for our utility industry clients with our E2DR® and related demand-side management program tracking and reporting services. The key milestone achievements include:
- We have delivered tracking and reporting for over $300 million worth of energy efficiency, demand response and renewable program portfolios.
- These have included over 60 different programs spanning residential, commercial, industrial and governmental markets.
- Our work has accounted for over 2 billion kWh of savings realized by our customers: using an average cost of $0.10/kWh, this amounts to over $200 million in savings already. Given the fact that many of these programs have several measures with estimated measure life of 10 years or more, several more millions of dollars worth of savings have been already banked by our clients.
- So far, we have handled data from over 30 implementation contractors from all over the U.S. who are now familiar with interacting with the E2DR product suite making it that much easier and faster for our clients to get started with their DSM program tracking and reporting activities. The list of implementation contractors includes:
- Appliance Recycling Centers of America
- Comverge Technologies
- Direct Options
- Ecos Consulting
- Franklin Energy Services
- Honeywell Utility Services
- Jaco Environmental Inc.
- Manufactured Housing Research Alliance
- Proctor Engineering
Not to toot our own horns, these are impressive achievements and I am motivated to increase our contributions to the energy conservation and renewable energy sectors to even loftier heights in the near future.
Talking of motivation, came across this poster from the site Despair.com that is just perfect: enjoy!